Are you looking to:
- Have a Local Area Network (LAN) installed?
- Connect two or more offices (VPN setup)?
- Install a wireless network?
- Connect to the Internet?
- Install or update phone systems?
- Fix frustrating intermittent server problems that no one else can figure out?
GCS is a leader in networking for personal and small to mid size businesses. We assure you prompt, professional treatment and guarantee successful completion of your project. Unlike some vendors who lose interest in you once they have pulled off “the big sale,” GCS will continue to work with you until you are fully satisfied.
GCS provides various network, software development, and telecommunication consulting services including, but not limited to:
- Microsoft Windows 9x, NT, ME, 2000, 2003, 2008 and XP repair, installation, and support
- 24 hours emergency support available
- Network planning, installation, support, security analysis/review, and re-design services
- Linux, Unix, server, and desktop installation and support
- Macintosh system 9 and system X desktop and network support services
- Novell NetWare installation, support, and migration to Linux and/or Windows
- Domain, file, print, DNS, web, e-mail, database, and application servers
- Clean installations, upgrades, and migrations to different operating systems
- Wired (CAT-5e, CAT-6, Fiber optic) and wireless networks
- Local Area Network LAN setup
- Wide Area Network WAN setup
- Router and Broadband setup
- Virtual Private Network VPN setup
- Remote Access Services RAS setup
- Disaster data recovery planning, data backup, and restore services
- Printer repairs (in-store and on-site setup
- Prepaid retainer services with guaranteed response time